We are using multiple Fulfillment Warehouses within the US to make shipping fast and affordable for you.
"WE DO NOT OPERATE ON THE WEEKENDS SO ORDERS PLACED ON THE WEEKEND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY"
We keep processing packages until carrier pick-up. Although due to high volume peaks Please allow 12-24 hours for processing fulfillment.
"PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS PLACED AFTER 1:00 PM (PST) WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING DAY"
Please note that the expected delivery date is provided by the Courier, and is subject to change. For any delays or questions on orders, please contact the courier directly as we are only liable to send it with your pre chosen service provider. Also, please allow extra time if ordering during the busy holiday season to account for larger demands on carriers.
Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select™: End of day (available in select destination ZIP Codes™)
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express: Delivery based on destination
- FedEx Home Delivery: Economical Ground Delivery to Residences
- FedEx Ground: Economical Ground Delivery to Businesses
1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S., 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Check transit times based on your zip code. Monday–Friday. Delivery is by the end of the business day.
- FedEx Express Saver: Within 3 Business Days
- FedEx 2Day: Within 2 Business Days
By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 8 p.m. to residences). Check transit times.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Next Business Day Afternoon
Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences. Check transit times.
Monday–Friday, with Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Next Business Day Morning
Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Check transit times.
- FedEx First Overnight: First Thing the Next Business Day Morning
Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 9:30 a.m. to most areas and by 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. to additional extended areas, depending on the destination ZIP code. Check transit times.
Monday–Friday, with Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge.
USPS® provides several tools and options to help determine where your mailpiece is in the mailstream and if it is delayed or not. Sometimes packages are delayed or rerouted because of unusual circumstances. Before contacting us, please check the mail delivery standards, USPS Tracking® page (if available), and/or contact the shipper for further information on your expected mail.
- First-Class Mail: 1-3 days (not guaranteed)
- Priority Mail: 1, 2, or 3 days (not guaranteed)
- Priority Mail Express: 1-2 days (guaranteed)
When checking the status of your item, you may see a message about the Expected Delivery Window (ExDW). This window is a 2-hour slot of time when you can expect your package to arrive. Delivery within that time is not guaranteed, however, you may still receive your item by the end of the day if it does not arrive within the expected time slot.
For security reasons, we do not ship anywhere else then to the US, and Canada. Please NOTE that YOU the Buyer is responsible for any Customs delays, Duties, Payments, or rejections.
Estimated arrival in 5-12 business days with potential delays due to customs.
unfortunately we are not able to ship anywhere else as stated above.
Lost Or Missing Packages
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it please see the following:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If your package does not arrive and was lost or stolen, please note that we are sending all orders using either FedEx, UPS or USPS and can not be held liable for packages lost by the carrier. All packages are insured up to 99 USD.
In the random case of your package not arriving, please note that you will have to file a claim online by going to the carriers website. In order to be considered lost, a package must be undelivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then. Please allow additional time when a package is delayed due to adverse weather.
After filing a claim it takes 5-10 business days for a response and approval for any insurance claim to be resolved by the carrier. Unfortunately we can not file a claim due to USPS, UPS and FedEx regulations.
Once you have the claim number confirmation from the carrier, please contact us, providing the CLAIM number (not the case number) with carrier approval for refunds, and we will gladly issue you a refund. Again, please note that all packages are only insured to a 99 USD maximum. If you want additional insurance please choose at checkout.